Take a Look Around this Blog

Bits and Pieces

My photo
Drifton, PA, United States
I am engaged to a wonderful man. I so excited to get married as well as plan the wedding...diy of course. I am going to be a first time aunt...my fiance's sister is expecting.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tell Me About Yourself

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Taken from Smile and Wave
Name: Jennifer
Birthday: January 25, 1989
Birthplace: Langhorn, PA
Current Location and what is cool about where you live?: Millersville University. I am three miles from Lancaster, PA which means that one of my favorite antique shops is close by
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Naturally blonde until I dyed my hair brunette and the blonde never returned
Height: 5"7"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Lefty
The Shoes You Wore Today: Mary Jane Crocs of course
Your Weakness: Vintage Crafts
Your Fears: Public Failure
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Get married in the summer
Thoughts First Waking Up: Oh good, I can hit the snooze
Your Best Physical Feature: Eyes...when I first wake up
Your Bedtime: 2 am right now because of my course load
Single or Group Dates: either one, as long as I am out with Neal
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Do you believe in yourself: I struggle with this one.
Are you a Health Freak: A Health Moderate.
Do you get along with your Parents: Usually
Do you like Thunderstorms: YES!
Do you play an Instrument: Does the radio count?
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yes...and I miss it
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A mom!
What country would you most like to Visit: Ireland
Number of Piercings: two in each ear
Number of Tattoos: None to date...I'm working on that
favorite thing to waste $ on: Fabric, crafting supplies, vintage and thrift store finds
favorite place to eat: My dining room
favorite date night: thrifting
something you are passionate about: People's stories.
something random that you totally hate: over priced anything, fads, popularity

No comments:

Post a Comment