Take a Look Around this Blog

Bits and Pieces

My photo
Drifton, PA, United States
I am engaged to a wonderful man. I so excited to get married as well as plan the wedding...diy of course. I am going to be a first time aunt...my fiance's sister is expecting.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Yarns N Things

I can't believe I am just posting these now!!!


 This is a knitted pencil case I made for my friend Emma. She lives in England so I had to send it overseas. She loved it.






This sunshine cutie is the home of my   pens. I love the yellow flower button that I found for the draw string.


I made this "cucumber bag" for my friend , Bethany, in Australia
This pink and black lovely is the home to my nail polish.









My jail break hat









A little sunshine knit hat for Neal's roommate's daughter, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment