Take a Look Around this Blog

Bits and Pieces

My photo
Drifton, PA, United States
I am engaged to a wonderful man. I so excited to get married as well as plan the wedding...diy of course. I am going to be a first time aunt...my fiance's sister is expecting.

Monday, October 10, 2011

They're Family Too

My lovely pets. They are amazing. I've had them since elementary school/middle school

This is Keyanu. We saved him from the shelter. 
I did research and I am convinced 
that he is a Swiss shepherd -wolf mix...
but my sister is convinced otherwise.
Keyanu has been in the family since I was
in, I believe, 7th grade (2001)



This is Tigger (not a very creative name). I've had her 
since I was in 5th grade (1999).  She is a feisty one. 
In elem school, the first grade teacher found her
when she was about 2 weeks old. 
She gave her to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment